Our client is a major multinational investment bank and financial services company operating in 58 countries with a large presence in USA, Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
- Short listed candidates will be scheduled for a phone interview followed by an onsite interview in Jacksonville, FL or nearest branch of the bank
- Support the AFC T&R Data team with the AFC Americas Data Governance implementation.
- Own the analysis tasks and actions to address data quality issues and to achieve necessary data quality levels.
- Assist in the management of project dashboards, project plans, and communication to stakeholders of project status.
- Liaise with business, legal, compliance, AFC, business and technology stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with upstream suppliers of data (Transaction, Reference Data etc) to ensure data remedies are understood and appropriately prioritized.